Project Management Skills
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) capable to undertake end-to-end project management right from pre-sales to hand over of the project to end-user.
- Act as Single-Point-of-Contact (SPOC) for both internal and external customers throughout the project life cycle.
- Profound knowledge of project management processes and accepted best practices in planning, scheduling and monitoring & controlling of project schedule.
- Adept in application of project management tools & techniques like MS Project, S Curve, and Earned Value Management.
- Estimate, plan and organize project resources, develop project budget, methodically monitor project costs, scope & risks and optimally utilize all resources to ensure project profitability.
- Review project progress, analyse schedule and cost variances, forecast schedule completion dates and the budget required to achieve project goals.
View Atul Gaur’s Resume
A snapshot of resume is appended below.