Profound project management competencies, adept in managing complex naval boiler re-tubing projects to highly demanding engineering, procurement and construction projects. System oriented uses structured approach to solve problems.
Proficient in using Microsoft Project as scheduling tool, apply global benchmark practices to develop WBS, activity list and activity dependencies. Skilled in applying S-Curve for tracking deliverable and implement EVM for schedule and cost control.
Capable of leading a multi-disciplinary team of professionals in matrix as well as projectized organization structure. Atul can lead a project right from takeover from market segment until handover of the project to end customer.
Methodically review projects, work out variances and initiate corrective and preventive actions. Involve project team in the review processes and use interactive presentations to report the project progress to stakeholders.
Driven by core Naval values that are deeply imbibed in thoughts and action. Absolutely process oriented and unbiased in approach. Believes in fulfilling contractual obligations without impacting project profitability.
Continue reading more on MilestoneTask to know about nuances of project management and also benefit from the essential resources that can help project management professionals as well as pmp aspirants.
Project Management Competencies
Atul Gaur has profound project management competencies and has managed projects across industry verticals. Succeeding paragraphs enumerate a brief list of projects managed.
Process Plant Projects
Multi Effect Evaporator Systems
- Bio-Methanated Spent Wash Evaporator for Distillery
- Zero Liquid Discharge Evaporator in Titanium and Duplex Stainless Steel
- Raw Juice and Clear Juice Heating System for Sugar plant
- Black liquor evaporator for pulp and paper industry
- Spent wash evaporator for various distilleries
- Evaporation system for sodium sulfate recovery
Spin Flash Dryer Systems
- Synthetic iron oxide project
- Sodium sulfate recovery
Spray Dryer Systems
- Emulsified Polyvinyl Chloride (E-PVC)
- Sodium di-uranate
- Aluminum sulfate
- Rotary Mixer Grinders (RMG)
- Rotary Cone Vacuum Dryers (RCVD)
- Fluidized Bed Dryers (FBD)
- Automatic coating equipment
- Material handling equipment
Active Pharma Ingredient (API)
- Agitated vessels
- Storage Tanks
- Jacketed / Limpeted reactors
- 1000 MT Caisson Gate Fabrication Project.
Naval Boilers & Heavy Fabrication
- Re-tubing of Babcock and Wilcox Y-160 boilers for frigates namely Godavari class and leander class of Ships.
- Complete renewal of steam test house boiler along with super heater tubes and economizer elements
- Repairs to both the Water drums of Admilarity class boilers of INS Virat
- Re-tubing of main boilers of INS Shakti
- Titanium Snort Exhaust Trunking Fabrication for Kilo-Class submarines
- Aluminium funnel fabrication of Brahmaputra class of frigates
- Ni-Chrome Gas Turbine Generator fabrication / repairs for Delhi and Rajput class of Destroyers
- Fabrication and installation of stainless steel transom fittings of 1241 RE class of missile corvettes
- Fabrication of Gas Turbine aluminium air intake cowlings and exhaust ducts for 1241 RE class of missile corvettes
- Heat Exchanger repair work for HDW submarines
- Weld repairs to Aluminium pipes of 1241 RE and PE class of missile corvettes