Professional experience of Atul Gaur ranges from managing complex Naval boiler re-tubing projects to highly demanding process plant epcm projects.
Atul has managed more than 35 projects . These include projects such as Babcock & Wilcox naval boiler retubing, fabrication involving materials like titanium and aluminium, and various process plant projects. For detailed list of project please visit competencies.
Professional courses such as marine engineering, management development and ten different training programs have helped Atul upgrade his skills. Together with PMP & lead auditor for QMS certifications allow Atul to stay abreast of latest industry trends.
Furthermore, Atul has documented complex fabrication and critical weld repair activities in the Navy. Naval Journals have published these technical literature. Atul has also received awards for these publications.
Educational qualifications such as Business Management & Mechanical Engineering provide the basic foundation to manage complex engineering projects.
- Atul has achieved successful transition from Indian Navy to corporate world.
- Successfully delivered multiple projects in matrix organization structure as well as projectized organization structure.
- Delivered portfolio of projects of varying complexities for different industries and ensured zero percent deviation in key performance indicators.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership capabilities in leading and directing multi disciplinary project teams.
- Proven track record of putting troubled and delayed projects back on track.
View Awards Received